Monday, April 12, 2010

Day One

Ok, I want to start tracking my frugal journey for better life...
so I will write here what I was able to get for free or very unexpensive.

Office Depot
Here you can read what you can get for free from Office Depot this week.
You still have to pay now but then you will get a gift card from Office Depot, which you can use for your future purchases... so it means FREE... :)
I got
2 Office Depot® Brand Colorful Tote: Green and Pink
2 Bankers Box® Stor/File™ Recycled Basic Strength Storage Boxes, Pack Of 5
1 Natural Spring Water, 0.5 Liter Bottles, Case Of 20
Total savings : $48.25

Walgreens
I picked my 2 x 8x10 photos, which I ordered last week for free with special codes from Walgreens and Snapfish
2 x Carefree (combined Walgreens and Manufactured coupons from Good Houskeeping)
Total savings: 4+2=$6

CVS
Dove Shampoo paid 4.49 get back 4.49
CVS single paper rolls 4x.50=$2.00 used CVS coupons
Total Savings: 6.49

Total savings for my day One: $60.74

No comments:

Post a Comment